Friday, 17 April 2009

If everybody had an ocean

We'd enjoyed surfing. This is why this morning we got up early and checked out and went surfing again in the morning. I was still rather sore from the day before which didn't help my performance. After surfing for a couple of hours we sneak back into the hostel to have a shower then head back into town to have a quick explore before we have to get back on a bus to take us to Casino to catch an overnight train to Sydney.

Whilst exploring Surfers Paradise something happens which I didn't expect, Ben finally purchased a hat! Well I say purchased... at first the card transaction didn't go through but the guy serving him didn't seem to realise and Ben left with a free hat. The guilt soon consumed him and he rushed back to tell them of their error. This earned him an extra AUS$10 off.

Then back on the bus and train back to Sydney.

1 comment: