Two Guys and One World
Monday, 13 April 2009
I can't get a straight answer out of this crazy hemisphere
Today it rained... then it stopped for long enough to nip into town... we got an ice cream.... then it rained... hard... for ages...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Edo
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(72)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(29)
AMazing - Queenstown, New Zealand
Good old British... New Zealand Weather - Wanaka, ...
New Zealand Is Just A Bigger Better Version Of Wal...
When it rains... we pour! Franz Joseph, New Zealand
The Poo Pub, Lake Mahinapua
There's Little Here To Tickle The Imagination - W...
Journey to the centre of New Zealand - Nelson, New...
Signed and Sealed!
Happy Birthday to Me!!! (A self-centred title)
Untitled (can't think of anything too good at the ...
Lazy Day
Flight of the Kiwi
Last day in Australia
If everybody had an ocean
Lets go surfing now, everybody's learning how
Some stupid country thinks I owe them money
I'm coming EARL!
I can't get a straight answer out of this crazy he...
The Danish are coming
Your signs broken. We are already in Australia!
CRIKEY!
What kind of a sick country would kick someone wit...
Clever girl
Laughing time is over!
That's when good neighbours become good friends
Only if something tickles me just right
FOOTBALL!!
Excuse me sir. Do you like to laugh?
It's pretty big... I guess
►
March
(23)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment