Friday, 6 March 2009

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again - Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Another long bus journey, yay! I was just chilling having finished the catcher in the rye (cheers Chris, anyone else I would recommend it). Watching some I think Chinese guy sitting in front of me nodding off and sacking his head off the window, it made me laugh (man I'm nearly as bad as Pete). When we finally made it we were mobbed by Cambodians trying to get us to pay for their tuk-tuk service, we had no idea what had hit us and ended up at the Okay guest house as we had heard of this one before (it was actually as the name says OK). We then had a wonder (which Ollie told me not to say to tuk-tuk drivers as it just confuses them, I hadn't really given it much thought but i guess he is right) to the river and then along it where we surprisingly stopped for a beverage and some free pool. After we looked around for local food which we found quite cheap and more importantly tasty and then "walked" back.

No comments:

Post a Comment