Wednesday, 25 March 2009

I see you've played knifey spooney before!

Today wasn't particular interesting to experience so will be less so to read about. I'll keep it brief.

Wake up feeling a bit worse for wear. Ben feels rather ill as we queue to check out. Crash out in some comfy chairs to recover. We need to do something so we go to Sydney Cricket Ground & Football Ground. Ben knows roughly where it is... get lost.... consider sneaking into Fox Studios... chicken out. Find the SCG, it seems going to an actual game of something is cheaper than any sort of tour. So we'll do that at some point instead. We found our way back much easier and grab a very tasty burger from 'Bugericious'. Just got to wait for our train to Canberra. I'm amazed by Australian trains as I have plenty of leg room making the prospect of a 4 and a half hour train journey more bearable. Arrive in Canberra.... find hostel... sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment